Friday, April 18, 2008

Emphasise the Problem

In one of the brainstormsessions lately, thinking about viral campaigns somebody told about a belgish campaign which drew my attention. With some simple research I found a diversity of video's on youtube where you can see the -what's the buzz about?- in action. It was ment for gaining publicity that even water isn't that comprehensible (though it always stands there on the ancherman's desk).









The publicity was for a fundraising activity of Studio Brussel who plead for pure drinkwater third world countries. I think this is a great way of gaining publicity and made me think of other activities to emphasise the problem (and reminded me of some concepts within 'working 8 hours late' - 8UO - Nieuwe Garde ). Like the Clochard Project from SVN ( a foundation that helps street children in the netherlands ) who came up with carton bed sheets:



No comments: