Thursday, October 30, 2008

are You cut out...

This week I had the chance to follow a lecture about entrepreneurship, with a theme quoted as "Are you cut out to be an entrepreneur?"


The workshop was hosted by Keith Wallace (see Nebib.nl), an entrepreneur and micro-investor who has seen many an adventure succeed and far more fail. And it started in the morning being the first to join. Luckily some other students showed up, cause I was wondering if I was the only one signed up for the workshop.

And it was indeed an interesting workshop, many presentational skills and many discussions. Which was good, I felt alot like the others; the main fun thing; the people I thought signed up were there. And the other fun thing; or call it interesting thing; many had the same problems.

Problems? Yes, sometimes the workshop seemed like doing a therapy session where everybody talked about their problems. Which problems? Well, that everyone present are doing everything at the same time, many hobbies and interests and feel like doing everything.

I enjoyed the workshop and feel alot more secure now, as well as that I am planning a meeting with Keith in the future as he offered to help me.

No comments: