Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Big Box Mystery

On my way to school in the morning I walked into something which wasn't there yesterday. Still in my morning trance I gazed at the object (ofcourse helping me to miss the tram) for a few seconds... what is it and what does it do?



As you can see the object is quite big, it is solid metal and closed from all sides. It is quite overwhelming when you get to this in the early morning as you might understand, though I did not at all. It was as aliens suddenly dropped it out of the sky.


I guess the object was there waiting for it to be deported, nevertheless it stayed there waiting for over a week which made me kind of curious. Present it has been removed but isn't it a pretty sight ? Lots of people walk by, looking at it but walking straight by it. I'm pretty sure it had to with the construction sight near it, and that it is some kind of shipping container or it is a thing that should be underground (like a huge trashcan) normally.

No comments: